On behalf of the RM of Cartier Fire Department, I welcome you to our site. We hope that you find the information posted here useful and informative.
We are proud to provide to our community an efficient, well-trained team of paid on-call firefighters to safely protect lives and property through fire prevention, education, fire suppression, rescue services and emergency management.
This service cannot be given without the support of the community. We recognize the support that the Fire Department receives, the employers who allow the firefighters to leave their jobs without a moments notice, and the very special firefighters and their families who collectively give thousands of hours each year responding to emergencies and attending the specialized training.
The departement operates out of one firehall, centrally located in Elie and manages a fully equipped fleet of emergency vehicles consisting of:
- One 2014 FGFT Crusader Tanker
- One 2009 Ford F550 4x4 Fort Garry Rapid Attack c/w Odin Kodiak CAFS (Squad 1)
- One 2005 E-One Typhoon Custom Pumper (E2) c/w extrication tools
If you have any questions regarding fire and life safety or have questions on the operations of this department, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for visiting our site!
Non-Emergency Contact Information:
- (204) 353-2718 (office)
- (204) 353-2519 (fax)
- email: email@example.com
Cartier Fire Department:
- PO Box 7
- Elie, MB R0H 0H0
For more information regarding:
- Educating the Community in Fire and Life Safety Skills
- 9-1-1 Information
- Car Seat and Passenger Safety
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Evacuation Planning and Reviews
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire and Life Safety Presentations
Interested in joining our Department, please click on the attachments below.