Recreational facilities are located in Elie and St Eustache. The Elie Community Club has a baseball diamond and soccer pitches, while the St. Eustache Community Club offers skating and hockey in its indoor arena and a community hall. The RM of Cartier presently supports the community clubs in Elie, St. Eustache and Springstein. These clubs are important gathering places for a variety of community events.
Elie Community Club - 23 Main St. E. Elie, 204-353-2513
- Pumptrack - bike, scooter, skateboard track for all ages
- Soccer pitches
- 4 baseball diamonds
- Hosts various events from curling bonspiels, Canada Day celebrations, Farmer Market and slow-pitch tournaments
- Used for children’s programs, training events and election polling station
For contact information please contact Cheryl Stock 204-597-1398 or by email: email@example.com.
Visit their website at www.eliecommunityclub.com
Elie Vets Hall - 34 Main St. E. Elie, MB - 204-353-2746
- For booking of the Vets Hall, please contact Nicole Gillis at 204-353-2260.
St. Eustache Arena - 10 Allarie St. S. St. Eustache, 204-353-2159
- Indoor arena with artificial ice that is home to various minor hockey teams
- Hosts hockey, spongie and broomball tournaments
- Public skating
For ice related inquiries, please contact Cheryl Stock at 204-597-1398.
St. Eustache Community Club - 10 Allarie St. S, St. Eustache 204-353-2256:
- Baseball diamonds
- Horseshoe pitches
- Cartier Hall is available for private and public functions
- Fall suppers, Canada Day celebrations, socials, and various cultural activities
For more information about Cartier Hall regarding services and programs please contact Grant Combot at 204-353-2539 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Springstein - 19 Victoria Road
- Play Structure
- Baseball Diamond
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
Cartier Senior Citizens Support Committee:
- Resource Co-Ordinator - Saralise Saindon. Contact - 204-353-2470 or email at email@example.com.
- The CSCSC serves all members of Cartier.